Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The Things You Don't Know

Last night I was out with some friends and I asked one of them to tell me a secret. You know, one of those late night, half-assed questions that you don't expect much out of.

"I like to wear pantyhose," he said to me. There was no hesitation.

"Hey, wow," I thought and maybe said out loud.

We circled back round to that a little bit later in the conversation, you know, just to flesh out the thought.

"So why do you like to wear pantyhose?" I asked the guy.

"I like the way it feels on my legs when I touch them," he said.

There you go.

[Technorati tags: , ]

2 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger TK said...

see, now i found the whole episode profound. the honesty...the total, unadulterated honesty. and without a hint of creepiness, if you can believe that. sometimes, i welcome that. when things feel stale, i welcome that.

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger zydeco fish said...

Maybe later he'll confess that he wears panties. In fact, you should probably just ask him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links