Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I'm Aware. And How Do You Think I Feel?

I just spent a stupid amount of time attempting to get to the “prison bitch name generator” but it’s just one of those click-a-link to get-a-link-to-click crapfests. And I did it for you, kids. Only to entertain you.

What can I say. I am short of material, short of sleep, short of ideas. I am, however, long on, long on…long on…what am I long on? Still too young to be long in the tooth, but that’s “in” anyway. Long on random things to write that I just need to yank from the back of my overpacked head toward the tips of my superfast-moving fingertips…
Yanka.
(But you might not wanta what gets yankeda. So I stoppa me now. Thanka me later.)

I’m actually having a sneezing fit, which is making the transmission of thoughts even tougher than it was a minute ago. But, as you can plainly see, not the transmission of words. Words I can always do. Fill the space, never fear the blank page. Just type. Just keep going. I’m going to write the most pathetic ad copy ever and make a bamillion dollars: “Just keep going.” [(tm) vex's page, first rendition. here: ibid on the (tm).]

Please make out your checks to “McBickle.”

AND, curtain.

14 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gambatte

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger TK said...

Here is what I learned from Googling:
"Gambatte is an all-purpose slogan used to express sympathy for someone in difficult circumstances. As I see it, gambatte is a combination of Suck it Up and Way to Go, Champ! "

okay.

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger TK said...

oh, wait. i kept reading:
"The Western cousin of gambatte! is the Cheer Up! directive, that dreaded phrase that strikes cold terror into the heart of every suicide hotline volunteer. (Suicide awareness resources almost invariably list Cheer Up! or Snap Out of It! as two of the worst things you could say to a suicidal person.)"

so, okay.

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Christine Testa said...

Ha Ha Ha oh mcbickle, buck up, and keep a stiff upper lip.

Don't kill yourself now or anything, just punch something. Or kick someones shins.

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger TK said...

no, x, it would be way too early, so i will not be offing myself anytime soon. too many shins to kick.

 
At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, more literally, "Gambatte" means "keep going!", so it was my leetle joke.

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger TK said...

sneaky. you nearly caused an international incident with that one.

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger TK said...

everybody's making me think too much today. seriously, stop it. my tiny brain does not have the space. but i think i heard somebody say "drink." did somebody say that? who could it have been? oh! i know who! a soon-to-be-imbibing canadian. nice.
only ny is known for "expensive," not "large," so perhaps "many" should come into play.

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger TK said...

i suggest you re-read the comments section of a previously well-intentioned evening hosted by me. you know, the "wine and cheese" party gone bad. i warn you now.
that is all.

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Miss Adventure said...

someone say wine and cheese? can I suggest...

hey babe, there's a gorgonzola stinking up my fridge with your name on it. last minute airfare specials, free accomodations and my cooking. a good weekend plan I'd say, no?

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger TK said...

as soon as my bamillions start rolling in, i'm there. can't wait to try maggot-filled mushrooms.

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Miss Adventure said...

enough with the mushrooms! i'm officially offended. not smuggling anything home for you missy.

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger TK said...

officially? seriously? like, certifiably? cause you know that's what you mean. and two can play the no-smuggling-for-you game, lady. pick your words carefully, vice, or ... just or.
game on.

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger TK said...

wait. do you think this possibly qualifies as a BlogFight(tm), vex?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links