Friday, February 08, 2008

Me and Judy Miller, BFF

In other news, I have been asked to turn over my notes to a lawyer on a federal case prompted by a story I did two years ago. What to do. The ethical and legal issues involved in this question are boundless. Step 1: Call a lawyer. Step 2: Decide where I fall on the ethics of reporter's privilege and turning over notes. Step 3: Take a nap and dream about rotting in a jail cell because I have refused to hand over my notes. Realize my new best friend is named Big Mama and do whatever she asks so as to not get cut by a shiv made from a plastic spork.

That and my shirt is making me dizzy.

3 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool. At last an excuse to plan a prison break-out... I feel my destiny calling.

AD x

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger TK said...

no journalist left behind. nice.

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger extraspecialbitter said...

the things I miss when I don't read your blog for a few days! seriously, good luck with this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links