Thursday, November 08, 2007

Intrigue Comes to My Inbox

I received this message a few minutes ago:

On Nov 8, 2007 6:37 PM, Max wrote:
Hey there, so I made this email address for conspicuous reasons, we can chat safely on here?

[Redacted]

(Thinking this is my friend Max but wondering why it was signed with another name, I went with)

On 11/8/07, McBickle wrote:
what's up?

(upon further thought)

On 11/8/07, McBickle wrote:
ok, wait a minute. i thought you were a friend of mine named max. i don't know a [Redacted]...who are you?

(he writes)

On Nov 8, 2007 6:42 PM, Max wrote:
just some guy

(and I’m starting to feel funny)

On 11/8/07, McBickle wrote:
what? you're not max?

(then he comes back with the obvious)

On Nov 8, 2007 6:43 PM, Max wrote:
sorry I think that I have the wrong email address

(and the mystery ends...sort of)

On 11/8/07, McBickle wrote:
yes, i think you do too. bye.

(I’m not going to write his chosen address, but it had to do with a particular department at most companies. I’m thinking definite inter-office affair. Titillating. And voyeuristic from here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links