Friday, November 25, 2005

Geraldo Get Off My Ass

It seems that Geraldo Rivera has broadcast a follow-up to a story I wrote MONTHS ago. Like, months. (I can't stop laughing.)

I'd heard he was doing it from someone I used to work with, but it slipped my mind. (How does something like this slip your mind, you ask? Don't.) So I'm on the phone with Mrs. Buttles just now and she's trying to convince me to come over and clean her house while she naps (heathen slut) instead of cleaning my own, and then remembers to tell me that she caught the Geraldo piece.

"Everybody look out!" is what Mrs. Buttles says to me. "Geraldo's on the loose again!"

Needless to say, this devolves into girlish giggling punctuated with more sly inserts of me being about to clean her house while she naps. In a match-up between Geraldo Rivera and the grand dame, Mrs. B., there would be no contest. Of this I am sure. Place your bets now.

[Technorati tags: , ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links