Friday, February 02, 2007

Some Nights Are Weirder Than Others

So talking to a friend endlessly tonight on IM. Here's what we're doing right now, at 1:24 a.m. We're listening together to one of my favorite episodes of "This American Life." We're each sitting in our apartments in different parts of Brooklyn, listening.

http://www.thislife.org/pages/descriptions/01/178.html

The question posed in the first act, after the prologue, is: Invisibility or flight? I don't even hesitate. You?

This reminds me of a similar question I came up with years ago. Just as John Hodgeman poses this "flight or invisibility" question at parties, I have my own. (Imagine you are drunk when I ask you this): Do you think there is a sheep being held somewhere in New York City purely for the purposes of sex?

Possibly not surprising, the answers come hard and fast. Everyone has an instinctive answer. Loads of fun for the whole family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links