Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Snake It Forward

"Snakes in a Newsroom."

I think this will kick the ass of Bravo's new show, "Tabloid Wars." I'm not kidding. Picture it: Editors running screaming from slithering creatures while trying to put out the daily edition. Fear! Deadlines! Snakes! It'll be adrenaline-filled and fast-paced, not to mention scary and sexy. Cause you know how sexy editors are.

Anyway, I'd like to see this in my own office. With literal snakes, not the rabid beings who wander this cube-urbia daily. In fact, I'd like to see the literal snakes duke it out with the ad-guy snakes. That'd be buckets o' disgustipating fun.

In preparation, I want to register the domain name: snakesinanewsroom.org.

And I want to mention here a new domain I think should definitely exist: ".sad"

You know, we could use it any time we feel like shit, which, as you all seem to tell me, is often enough to keep the servers busy. Then again, I quite liked Miss C's suggestion of ".ugh"--potentially even more useful than ".sad". She was discussing that she was hot and sad today, and I suggested www.girlsarehotandsad.sad. She liked this, and in her approval mentioned that www.girlsarehotandhappy.happy "just does not have the same ring to it. Fassbinder would not make a movie based on that website. But hot and sad, yes. 'The Hot Tears of Petra von Kant' might well have been a working title."

Truer words were never spoken by such a hot and sad lady.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links