Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Shimmery...Odiferous

If I do not die of this flu by July 4th, I will be on a rooftop in midtown, watching the Grucci Brothers’ lights make floating smiley faces in the sky with people I love. Life, minus illness, is good.

Life would be better, however, if I had remembered to apply deodorant today. But the city dances for me anyway, smelly and sickly though I am, even when I merely croak and stink at the city. New York has an incredible tolerance for the croakers and stinkers, even if New Yorkers do not. This is why I love both on a cellular level.

2 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Blogger cy said...

please, i do hope you feel better. i imagine your loved ones and new york miss you, with or without deodorant...

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger TK said...

thank you, cy. i believe i will. as of tomorrow. i finally saw a doctor today. a man named din. dr. din gave my neck one poke and said, "antibiotics." and antiobiotics dropped from the heavens to ravage the bacterial brouhaha existing within me. really, it is very tiring to have so many things existing in your cells at once, as i'm sure you know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links