Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Loving Every Nothing

If I can appreciate nothing else today, I can appreciate that the new education secretary is named Spellings.

Yes. Love that.

I appreciate windows that do not open in offices. No, I don't. I appreciate the Virgin Mary Sandwich lady, for only taking a bite before she recognized the sanctified face and preserved it in a box with cotton balls at her bedside for 10 years. That's right, cotton balls. Ten years.

I hate sirens. But there they are.

I like my two fortunes stolen from the fortune cookie pile in the kitchen:

"Show your face to the people who really matter."

"You will be free of the heavy burdens your [sic] have been carrying."


Quite connected in my underworld today. Very taoist-cosmic, in the nihilistic sense I'm careening off lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links