Friday, October 22, 2004

And The Point Is...

Heard about a new poll today on To the Point:
"72% of the President's supporters think Iraq did have weapons of mass destruction or a program to make them."

What is there to say. The number of Kerry supporters who think there were no wmd etc. is something like 68%.


Spent the morning on a panel of print journalists talking to 300 high school kids. I was inspired and babbled a lot, happily, about the things I do every day. The word "responsibility" kept coming out of my mouth unexpectedly, which was strange, although, I suppose it could have been worse. I could have repeated pointed out the "stress" of being a "reporter," or the "randomness," or the "pigheadedness."

Afterward, I was told I have a "great personality," and a "really nice outfit." Um, it's high school, so...

Links