Friday, February 09, 2007

Of This I Am Not Sure

Am I the only one who arrives home in the evening to find her ceiling falling in only to go meet a friend to find that he is being arrested outside the bar I am to meet him at, in handcuffs, only to have the actor brother of a famous actor come to the rescue?

I believe this might be so.

The longer version of this story is currently being vetted by lawyers and should appear this weekend. Stay tuned, if tuning is at all possible on these Internets.

3 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, we always knew it was going to be the heating or the ceiling I suppose.

I was sitting next to a man reading one of your books in London yesterday - small world.

I'm tuned - come with the story...

AD xxx

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger zydeco fish said...

I think I'd like to hear more about that.

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger TK said...

AD: you'll be pleased to know it was the breakdown of the radiator valves that caused the partial ceiling collapse.

to you both: i apologize for not posting the full, lascivious post on that night. it's a good tale, best told not on a blog. for the safety of all concerned's sake. OMiB warned me that all could be used against various parties in, you know, like, a court of law.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links