Monday, December 11, 2006

No, They Weren't "Orange"

Because I have gotten a larger-than-expected amount of "Why are you blogging about penises?" e-mails, I will hereby not blog about penises here. Not in this entry, anyway.

The prettiest thing I saw today was a bouquet of mango-colored roses for sale outside a deli. Besides that one outing, I've been in bed convalescing all day. I am pleased to announce the arrival of my very first winter cold. Welcome! Fie!

The dial on my brain has been switched to "Hazy/Low-Functioning," so I will be back whenever it returns to "Abnormal/Semi-Functioning." Or whenever I find a reason to blog about vaginas. See you soon.

3 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're back to abnormal soon.

Have some chicken soup......

ADx

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger TK said...

chicken went home to his parents last week. i'm assuming you meant vegetarian chicken soup. i really should make some, i'm miserably sick over here. on the up side, i've slept more in two days than all of last year combined. (1+1=1,561.) i heard somebody i know makes good vegetarian food, only it's going to have to remain a rumor for (can't you go kick his ass for me or something? you know, have him come deliver me something nutritious to make me healthy, healthy and wise again? great. thanks.)

 
At 1:35 AM, Blogger TK said...

oh, as for the "wealthy": check out the COOL things google is advertising on my site! yeah! you know, i get a penny or so each time you click them. that's a penny more for me toward another pill of sudafed, you know. thanks.

[this message has been brought to you by someone who got up to write a real blog entry but now feels sapped, sapped, she tells you, and must immediately return to her sickbed. night.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links