Sunday, August 21, 2005

To Anonymous--And Others Now

Time to purge the ugliness from this entry. The angry rantings of an anonymous jerk have been deleted, and the below comments are from people who are not spawn of the devil. I think.

In other news, I saw "Broken Flowers" and loved it. Bill Murray barely blinks during it and conveys detailed thoughts and emotions.

In other, other news, I'm drinking a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale at 5 in the afternoon because I quit my job. That's right. Quit. To quit. To move on. I will decline it in Latin for you some other time.

I have begun a painting of a lobster claw in a hazy yellow-tan space. (It's from a dream I had, you know, the one about winning the award for the mathematical equation that reassembled the body of lobsters in a new way. You know, that one.)

Cheers, all.

5 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Blogger TK said...

hey v. any additional info you have is welcome. i don't like getting threats.

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Christine Testa said...

Hey what it is going on? did you receive a threat from what you posted on my blog? I can try and go through who has been on my blog lately through the stats counter if you can give me a window of time to search through.

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger TK said...

hey x. i'm glad to know that wasn't you. someone wrote something really nasty at 4 a.m. the other night (sat night?) and seemingly clicked over from your blog. i think. that's the best of my sleuthing. it seemed to also be from your canadian server.

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger she said...

i didn't do it.

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger TK said...

it was somebody in toronto. all the ladies of london are happily in the clear. although the mystery deepens...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links