Friday, October 29, 2004

Explaining So Much

Since stress causes forgetfulness, apparently, I feel like half of my life has been explained in an article.

Okay, at least this part:

"If you're in dangerous conditions it helps to be distractible, to hear every little sound in the woods and react rapidly, instinctually," she said. "It's like getting cut off on the highway. You don't want to be a slow, thoughtful creature…. You want to react and hit brakes."


I would add: every little sound in the city, every little sound in my house, every little sound, and I'm sorry, what did you say?

1 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Blogger Michael said...

That reminds me.

I forgot to tell you that you are better than my news feeds plus a lot more entertaining.

Take Care
Michael

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links