Wednesday, June 04, 2008

How It’s All Going to End

McBickle: BTW, Man with a Pocket Square had an interesting theory: that you never see women in short skirts with big dogs, only short skirts and small dogs, long skirts and big dogs. And I said, “But I wear short skirts and would only have a big dog.”

He said: “Yes. Yes you would.”


Mza: You would! So true.

McBickle
: Ha

Mza: Wow.

McBickle: Man with a Pocket Square is an observant boy.

Mza: You would have a medium-sized dog, and wear a terry onesie.

McBickle: And then I’d live in Bburg. And then I’d kill myself.

~

Other musings from the mind of Mza, who hates Jonathan Schwartz as much as I do:

Mza: “ 'His voice makes me want to throw a Pimm’s Cup at a piano player.' Totes. You serve indignation like a good bartender."

And you, Mza, serve compliments like diamond-crusted caviar on a platinum platter. Or some kind of metal. Maybe just an alloy of sorts. Tin. A tin platter.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links