Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Hai-zi

Those of you who know just how close I am lately to losing what’s left of my sanity, I hope you will understand why I resort to the fortune cookie.

Even with Vex AWOL in blogurbia, I dedicate this cracking open to him:

“Meeting adversity well is the source of your strength.”

Now, the irony in this is that if I were meeting adversity well these days, I would not be wanting to poke my own eyes out so damn badly.

On the back, I learn the word for “children:” “Hai-zi.”

There is a message there, I know it. Children. Hai-zi. Adversity. Strength. Source. Children come from a source. They piss me off. So that’s adversity. And I’m stronger than they are.

Um.

I know. The back and the front probably have nothing to do with each other. But why then are they both there? What am I supposed to do with two different cosmic messages? I know. I’ll wait for a third.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links