Friday, March 18, 2005

Naked Tron

A guy I work with was talking about how last night he watched some Discovery Channel show about sex. It was all techy, and, he says, the computer animation looked like naked Tron. That just about did it for me. I’m sure it’s the best thing I’ll hear all day. Beyond the words, give yourself a minute to picture it: perfectly warped nostalgia.

Otherwise, I’d like to mention here that an unusual number of you have been coming to my blog by searching for “crambone” on the web. Why the sudden interest? Not that I’m not pleased. (See: Cr-Cr-Cr-Crambone.)

Someone also came here searching for “pot brownies.” I don’t recall writing about those, but I’m guessing you were seeking a recipe? You won’t find that here. And besides, if you need to seek an actual recipe, maybe you need to eat fewer of those things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links