Thursday, December 16, 2004

Only the Lonely

Met tonight, at the bar I recently saw Jennifer Connelly at (with Paul Bethany, loyal, hunky husband), with a scimitar of my youth, a man of irrepute, my second kiss in life, I do believe, at least of the male form. (Third, if you count silly Charlie, a boy I couldn't run from fast enough.) He came forth in the night of slutty puppets (for those who enjoy the phrase, yes, in the night of slutty puppets) and I can only be proud to have met him and known him. A man who listens, who does not pass judgment (at least, not visibly, p). A man who knew me when I was a child. (Childish, one can say.)

P, we can only do what we hope, try as hard as we can.

Back to sentiment now, see? I banish myself to the tower for bad girls who say "scimitar" with no reason, and who drink too many whiskeys without hesitation and say too much.

5 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger she said...

i am most definitly a bad girl.

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger she said...

that is, if i could spell.

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger TK said...

excellent. we can entertain each other in the tower then.

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger she said...

no towers for me. i'm hikin' my skirt up a little more and shootin' back 2 more whiskeys. scimitar! scimitar! scimitar!

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger TK said...

ah, okay. you meant you are a Very bad girl. go to it then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links