Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Damning Photos Were Behind the Tame Photos in an Album

I just woke up from fantastically creative dreams--lush and gorgeously Victorian settings, strange objects, odd and damning photos, a boy who walked on his hands in a desert country, a 1,000-page dissertation I'd written about women/the ghost world/ something much more concrete--I forget now. The kind of dreams that make you feel interesting and intrigued, filled with men from the past lounging on chairs and disciplinary women teachers, large architectural spaces and new filigreed ideas to discover in them.

It’s a day I’d like to stay and write, but I have to go prepare for Thanksgiving. And I am thankful. There is so much to be grateful for, and that is clearer every year.

Enjoy the day, everyone. The sky is sandstone blue.

(Also, a nice way to give today: City Harvest.)

2 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Disciplinary women teachers... hot.

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger TK said...

you.
heh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links