Monday, November 13, 2006

The Rule of Threes

My publisher just dropped by to give me a pen that lights up bright blue when you click the top: wicky-wonky, wicky-wonky...blue!

I will be baby-sitting a dog named Chicken over Thanksgiving.

And I gasped when I accidentally bumped into a colleague in the newsroom just now. Not because he scared me, but because his hair was sticking up like a loony-bin madman's.

(Laugh so you don't cry. Laugh while you cry. Cry.)

~

Addendum:

I asked an editor how his day off yesterday was.

"Shitty," he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I went to a wedding," he said.

"You don't like weddings?" I asked.

"I hate weddings," he said.

"But weddings can be so beautiful," I said.

"So can a gorilla eating your head," he said.

2 Comments:

At 12:14 AM, Blogger cy said...

editors can be so wise.

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger TK said...

and the seas parted, and the sun turned to blackness...cy, you crack me up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links