Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Chinoiserie

Fortunes:

You are a traveler at heart. There will be many journeys.

Your example will inspire others.

A smile is your personal welcome mat.


Okay, call me bananas, but that last one sucks. I’m not so interested in letting my smile, or any other part of me, be a “welcome mat”. So let’s just strike that one from the choices.

Now, you can choose either of the others, because I’m not feeling terribly inspirational in addition to not feeling like a goddamn welcome mat, nor do I foresee too many journeys in the near future. And hey, when I want them, I’ll just make them.

Grab em if you want em…

3 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Blogger TK said...

yeah. i didn't want em either.

here's one more, less a fortune than one of those sort of affirmative statements in a cookie:

When you lean to be flexible, amazing opportunities reveal themselves!

(exclamation point theirs.)

so get on with that yoga, everyone.

 
At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Inspirational, travelling welcome mat wanted for yoga instruction.

Whiskey drinkers only please.

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger TK said...

v., that cracked me up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links