Wednesday, January 05, 2005

From the Beginning

Deliquent writer I am these days. But I have an excuse, and no, the dog did not eat my blog entry. Flu has bound up my head like an ancient Chinese woman's feet. (Tight, painful, restricted.)

That plus a dead Internet connection at home has made for no entries. Ah! But soon I will have the dangerous high-speed cable modem after all these years of dial-up. I feel chills coming on…

Oh, the delirium.

And I hope everyone's had a merry New Year. I did. A merry New Year into the merry next day--i.e. I gave myself the flu I deserved, it seems.

2005 begins with a boom.

1 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger TK said...

Danke very much.
Making another attempt at work today. Waited till I got here to take the cough syrup, which should make for an interesting morning. Otherwise, wondering if my body is beginning to atrophy from too much lying still, ill. You know, that all-over weak feeling. The kind that makes you wonder if your legs might buckle if you stand too long. But again, that too should make for an interesting morning.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links