Thursday, October 14, 2004

Dentes Absurdi

1.5 hours + two cavities = Nerfmouth

Toward the end of it, while Dr. Mensch was polishing things up, he said, "I'm just putting my initials on here."

(Paw haw!)

To which his assistant, Euro-accented Maria, replied, "They are such pretty letters! JW...such nice letters."

So the assistant had some sort of ecstatic moment at the exact moment my lips felt like they had been sandpapered down to some kind of core that should never see daylight.

Odd, to say the least.

(By the way, my lips appear to be intact. Just a little wiggly still.)

Back to work.

3 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Blogger Michael said...

I guess you weren't Whizgigging out loud.
Just stopped by to say high.

I imagine the numbness is gone.
I did wonder whose initials JW were for?

Take Care
Michael

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger TK said...

JW is the dentist. I'm just protecting dento-privacy for no reason...
Too opaque perhaps.

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Michael said...

Now I Whizgigging. Not out loud but Whizgigging all the same.

Take Care
Michael

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links